Watch 'Wansapanataym' Episodes Online for Free: Wansapanataym is back on ABS-CBN's weekend primetime block with new episodes and remakes of past episodes.
About WansapanataymIn 1997, Wansapanataym started in the weekend morning block of ABS-CBN together with the children shows Sineskwela, Math Tinik, and Hirayamanawari. The series was later on moved to weekend primetime slot until the series ended in 2005. On May 8, 2006, the show was re-aired weekday mornings until 2007.
A film was also produced based on the series' genre, which starred Shaina Magdayao, Serena Dalrymple and Christopher de Leon.
During the ABS-CBN Trade Launch held at NBC Tent Manila last August 2010, it was announced that Wansapanataym will come back with new episodes replacing Agimat: Ang Mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla. (Wikipedia)
- Inday Bote (Melai Cantiveros) - September 11 and 18, 2010
- Inday sa Balitaw (Maja Salvador) - September 25 and October 2, 2010
- Cara (Alessandra De Rossi) - October 9 and 16, 2010
- Kokak (Cristine Reyes) - October 23, 2010
- Kakambal Ko'y Manika (Jessy Mendiola) - November 6, 2010
- Valentina (Melissa Ricks) - November 13, 2010
- Bandanang Itim (Erich Gonzales) - November 20, 2010
- Ali Badbad en da Madyik Banig (Enchong Dee) - November 27, 2010
- Super Kikay and her Flying Pagong (Kim Chiu) - December 4, 2010
- Macho 'Teh (Pokwang) - December 11, 2010
Where to Watch Wansapanataym Episodes Online for FreeWansapanataym starts on September 11, 2010 with its first episode "Inday Bote" starring Melai Cantiveros. Maja Salvador and Matteo Guidicelli will star in the next episode entitled "Inday sa Balitaw".
Don't miss any Wansapanataym episodes. If you can't watch Wansapanataym live on your TV, you can always watch it on your computer over the internet for free.
Here's where you can watch Wansapanataym episodes online for free:
You might also like these offers from our Sponsors:
Get free updates directly to your e-mail from Watch Pinoy Online. Just enter your e-mail below and confirm your subscription by clicking the link that will be sent to your e-mail. (Problem with Email Subscriptions?):